Hello My Imaginary Friends,
The idea is to give a cookie recipe and invite 4 other creative types to do the same.
Peanut Butter, Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Adapted from “Purity Cook Book: The Complete Guide to Canadian Cooking” 1970’s edition. This as the first recipe I ever made one my own.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Lightly Grease a Baking Sheet.
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda
- 1/8 TSP Salt
- 2/3 Cup Peanut Butter (Preferably Crunchy)
- 1/2 Cup Shortening (I use Margarine or Vegetable shortening)
- 2/3 Cup of Lightly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated (AKA White) Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Butterscotch Chips
- 1 Egg
Stir in dry ingredients. Shape into small balls, using a tablespoon, and place on greased baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Press 1/2 inch thick with a fork.
Bake in Preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
Makes 2 Dozen cookies
I tag the following People:
All are extremely talented in what they do and you should totally go check out their blogs.
What’s your favourite kind of cookie?