Hello Coffee People,
That means I need to decide what flavours to make and bring to these events. I will have five flavours available; three classic flavours, one new flavour, and one seasonal flavour. They will be available in X-Large (250g) for $20, Large (100g) for $10, and Small (25g) $3 each or 2 for $5.
I need your help (those who may actually buy coffee) to decide which of our classic 8 flavours to bring.
What flavours would you like us to sell at the fall conventions? (Pick 3)
- Spiked Coffee: Butter Rum Light Roast (22%, 13 Votes)
- Davroast: Chocolate Medium Roast (20%, 12 Votes)
- Raktajino: Cinnamon Dark Roast (17%, 10 Votes)
- Elvis: Peanut Butter Banana Mixed Roast (12%, 7 Votes)
- Jabba the Peanut: Peanut Butter Medium Roast (10%, 6 Votes)
- Minion Coffee: Banana Cream Light Roast (8%, 5 Votes)
- Red Pill: Raspberry Medium Roast (8%, 5 Votes)
- Key Lime PI: Key Lime Dark Roast (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 21
There is big news coming in coffee soon. I’ll let you know what the new and seasonal flavours are and what other convention you’ll be able to get them at.
As always, you can order coffee from our store.
It’s the ultimate flavour showdown, 8 flavours enter and only 3 will be sold!