Lots of exciting things going, my wife is officially a game designer and has signed a contract for a sex-ed game. It’ll be a card game called Blush. If you have any sex questions she will answer some on the blog and use them as research for the game. Go ask anonymously here.
I’ve been hard at work testing new flavours. Our first seasonal flavour available at all our fall events will be:
The Great Pumpkin
And the newest flavour in our continuous roster will be:
If you haven’t voted in our poll to decide what past flavours are going to be available at our three fall events, vote now! The poll closes September 2nd.
What flavours would you like us to sell at the fall conventions? (Pick 3)
- Spiked Coffee: Butter Rum Light Roast (22%, 13 Votes)
- Davroast: Chocolate Medium Roast (20%, 12 Votes)
- Raktajino: Cinnamon Dark Roast (17%, 10 Votes)
- Elvis: Peanut Butter Banana Mixed Roast (12%, 7 Votes)
- Jabba the Peanut: Peanut Butter Medium Roast (10%, 6 Votes)
- Minion Coffee: Banana Cream Light Roast (8%, 5 Votes)
- Red Pill: Raspberry Medium Roast (8%, 5 Votes)
- Key Lime PI: Key Lime Dark Roast (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 21
We are still holding the contest to win a credit of $10 to anything in our store. All you have to do is like our Facebook page and enter the contest below.
My wife is a travel agent (Check out her blog), which means she’s travelled a little and the TARDIS travels a lot, but me, I haven’t travelled for anything but weddings in around four years. So we’re going to Disney World! Yay! I’m really excited.
Between my trip to Disney and needing to do a huge amount of editing on my books (A Study in Aether and Parasomnia), I’m going to take the next three weeks off from blogging.
Don’t worry; I’ll have a special treat for you while I’m away. Tune in next Tuesday for a brand new story.
See you around,