Are you looking for someone to layout your book? You’ve come to the right place.
- Novel (More than 60,000 Words): Print Layout $150; Ebook $150
- Novella (Less than 60,000 Words): Print Layout $100; Ebook $100
- Picture Book (5+ Pages): Please ask for quote.
- Novel or Story for Submission: $20 (Please include a link to the submission guidelines)
- Custom Scene Separator (Instead of ***): Simple shadow design $25; Greyscale $50
- Cover Design Print or Ebook $100+Cover Art
- Ask about our package deals
When you contact us we will give you a timeframe for how long it will take. A novel normally takes 4-6 weeks for full formatting depending on our workload.
Give us all the information and we’ll give you a quote.
“I was consulted every step of the way. My opinions were sought and, most importantly, listened to. All of my questions were answered well. Eric clearly knows his stuff. I clearly do not. Regardless, I felt included in all decisions, which is hugely important for a self-publisher. When I received the final product, it was absolutely gorgeous.
Admittedly, I was surprised how much of a difference having someone who knew what they were doing take care of the layout, but it does. It makes a huge, huge, huge difference.”
– We All Need Layout Artists: S. M. Carrère – Author of Human to be released October 31st, 2015