Cinderella was so good with our daughter, crouching down to her level and talking with her. Her dress pouffed out beautifully as she knelt. I can’t resist sharing two pictures in a row of her.
Hello My Imaginary Friends,
This was Dragon’s third Comiccon and she had a blast! (Read about last year here)
She spent this year playing with her new (they were actually her mum’s) Fisher Price Little People, hanging out with Vic, Aunt Lindsay, Modryb Sonia, and all the other wonderful people who vend around us.
Her favourite thing to do was stand on the cooler and “help” me sell coffee. Other things she enjoyed include:
- Playing in the wagon
- Hanging out with Vic, Lindsay, S. M. Carrière, Madona Skaff, and Grannie.
- Walking around the Con floor
- Pepperoni Sticks
- Saying hello to everyone
- Getting her face painted by Paint Me Playful – Face and Body Painting
Dragon had another great year at Ottawa ComicCon.
Thank you to everyone who interacted with her and helped us this year.
The taking of this picture was quite cool – we had to ask permission of the Cast Members if we could step out of line to line up a perfect shot of the glass slipper from the middle of the aisle, and we got to step closer than most regular photographers. I felt quite special. Great memory for my birthday.
Happy Christmas Eve or December 24th,
As I’ve mentioned in the past, I love stories. I love writing them, telling them, dissecting them, and watching them.
Movies can be amazing or absolutely horrible. Below is the list of movies that came out this year that I saw and how I rank them. There are a lot more that I want to see.
My ranking is about how much fun I had and how willing I’d be to re-watch them.
- Inside Out
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The Peanuts Movie
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Jurassic World
- San Andreas
- Jupiter Ascending (It was a fun, don’t think too hard, space soap-opera.)
- Hotel Transylvania 2
- The Good Dinosaur
- Tomorrowland (It had its issues but it was fun and hopeful.)
- Ant-Man (Not enough of the Heist aspect)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (Tried to do too much in too little time)
- The Intern (Should be in the top 10 but the ending was too abrupt and didn’t resolve enough.)
- The Duff
- American Ultra
- The Transporter Refueled (It was fun but awkward and forgettable.)
- Fantastic Four (A complete mess. The only movie I regret seeing on this list.)
Have yourself some Happy Holidays.
Cinderella and Elsa hanging out. You can follow Cinderella’s cosplay page on Facebook.