So last night I tried a new coffee flavour and for the first time since I’ve started, it failed. Turns out that Butter Popcorn isn’t strong enough to overpower the taste of coffee.
I have two polls for you. The first being which flavour you liked best of those you’ve tried. I will be selling 2 of these at CON on the 21st of March.
What Classic Flavour Should I Bring to CON? (Select 2)
- Captain Jack (Banana Cream) (36%, 4 Votes)
- Raktajino (Cinnamon) (27%, 3 Votes)
- Davroast (Chocolate Hazelnut) *May Contain Nut Oil (18%, 2 Votes)
- Spiked (Butter Rum) (18%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 7
And the second is what new flavours you’d like at CON.
What new Flavour should I bring to CON? (Select 2)
- Jabba the Peanut (Peanut Butter) *May Contain Nut Oil (56%, 5 Votes)
- The Raspberry (Raspberry) (33%, 3 Votes)
- Fires of Mordor (Spicy Chili) *May Contain Nut Oil (11%, 1 Votes)
- Snow White's Wake Up Potion (Green Apple) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5
I’ve managed to spend the past three weeks, editing Parasomnia and A Study in Aether, both of which are now with a second set of Beta Readers. Yay!
I’m trying to get through the first book in over 20 series I’ve accumulated over the years to see if I like them.
I recently finished The Nymphos of Rocky Flats by Mario Acevedo. It’s the first in the Felix Gomez Series. Overall the book was OK. I’m not a big fan of the main character. The title is the sexiest part of the book unfortunately. It is well written and I have to give the author his due for making some unconventional choices in the mythology but not my favourite.
I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it. I give it a 55%.
Thank you and please Vote,