Hello Food Lovers,
I developed this recipe when I hosted a large dinner in university. I effectively put everything I had in a pot with rice and tater tots. It’s a great hearty-type meal for cold days.
It’s also really quick and easy to adapt to your taste.
Quick and easy way to use leftovers from a turkey dinner
- 1 package Tater tots
- 1 Box Stuffing Feel free to substitute with 2-3 cups of stuffing
- 2 cups Rice I like wild but it's your choice
- 4-6 slices chopped bacon
- 2 cups Chopped Turkey meat You can use almost any protein here.
- 1 cup Peas I use frozen, feel free to use other veggies if you prefer.
- 1 cup Gravy Optional but it really adds flavour and moisture.
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno chopped or blended Optional
- Salt and Pepper To taste
Cook anything that hasn't been cooked.
Mash everything together in a big pot and stir.
So what do you think?