Hello My Imaginary Friends,
You voted and were quite clear on what story should become this year’s serial story.
This year’s serial story will be Point Zero!
Setting: Our world after an alien attack that destroys several small towns before the aliens disappear.
Genre: Disaster, Post Apocalyptic, Super Hero
Follow Sam as they and their four best friends must deal with an alien attack that leaves the world irrevocably changed and the superpowers that it’s given them.
Every generation has a disaster that is etched into their memories. My grandparents had JFK, my parents had 9/11, and we had first contact.
It was a cool August night in my childhood hometown. It had a name at the time, something nature related that no one cares about; now it’s called Point Zero. It was a small town barely numbering in the four digits. I sat on the duck in the grade school playground, it sprung back and forwards every time I took a drink from the bottle of vodka in my hand.
What is a Serial Story?
A serial story is a story that I write every month. I don’t plan ahead, I don’t have any idea how it’s going to end.
If I miss a month, you are rewarded with a bonus chapter. Yay!
It’s that simple.
I’ll have have Chapter 1 ready some time this month.
Thanks for voting and reading,
While you wait for the next chapter, check out previous serial stories:
- 2019 – Seren Plentyn and the Secret of Hokulua Station (Sci-Fi Adventure Mystery)
- 2018 – Devices of Desire (Steampunk Romance)
- 2017 – Database of the Ageless Kings (Science Fiction Comedy Romance)
- 2016 – Wargrave Island (Murder Mystery)
- 2015 – Only Human (Supernatural Romance)
- 2014 – The Ridiculous Adventures of Felix Felicis (Time Travel Farce)