Happy Christmas Eve or December 24th,
As I’ve mentioned in the past, I love stories. I love writing them, telling them, dissecting them, and watching them.
Movies can be amazing or absolutely horrible. Below is the list of movies that came out this year that I saw and how I rank them. There are a lot more that I want to see.
My ranking is about how much fun I had and how willing I’d be to re-watch them.
- Inside Out
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The Peanuts Movie
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Jurassic World
- San Andreas
- Jupiter Ascending (It was a fun, don’t think too hard, space soap-opera.)
- Hotel Transylvania 2
- The Good Dinosaur
- Tomorrowland (It had its issues but it was fun and hopeful.)
- Ant-Man (Not enough of the Heist aspect)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (Tried to do too much in too little time)
- The Intern (Should be in the top 10 but the ending was too abrupt and didn’t resolve enough.)
- The Duff
- American Ultra
- The Transporter Refueled (It was fun but awkward and forgettable.)
- Fantastic Four (A complete mess. The only movie I regret seeing on this list.)
Have yourself some Happy Holidays.