In some ways, this has been an exciting year, and in others it’s been a lot of the same.
You finished senior kindergarden and were really sad to say goodbye to your teachers. You learned a lot of things this year.
- You can count and recognize numbers in both languages.
- You’re an (eggs)pert at cracking eggs.
- You can recognize your letters in both languages with only a little trouble with U in French.
- You learnt to read this summer. It was slow and you didn’t want to, but now you’re pretty good at it. Your French reading is also doing well.
- You helped me garden.
- We played all of Yoshi’s Crafted World together, and most of Kirby and the Forgotten Land before I hurt myself.
- You learned to play multiple songs on the piano.
You’ve learned a lot more, but that’s what’s on the top of my head.
Excitingly, this past year has seen both you and your brother fully vaccinated against covid-19. It’s a big relief for evertyone.
We had planned on putting you into in person school once your brother was vaccinated, but we missed the deadline and you’re in digital school again this year. It has its advantages; mostly the class size and extra sleep. You have about 12 kids in your class which means you get a lot more attention and help.
You had your first playdate in almost 3 years and it went great. It was a friend from your digital class. We’re hoping to bring you for a day at Can-Con and it’ll be nice to do things with you out of the house.
You’ve grown so much this past year and I love who you are. Every day I get to spend with you and your brother makes me happy. I hope that when you look back on the past 3 years that you have happy memories of us being together as a family. I know I will.
Happy Birthday Little Dragon!
I love you,