Hello My Imaginary Friends,
This was Baby Dragon’s second year at Ottawa Comicon. Her first year was mostly napping and being held by everyone who wanted with a little time on my shoulders.
This year however was filled with cool activities, playing, chasing people, and NOT NAPPING.
Her favourite activity was waving and saying hello to everyone. Other things she enjoyed:
- Playing with the ATM and making it beep;
- Stalking Spiderman;
- Running away into crowds;
- Squirting Yogurt or Applesauce in her eye;
- Climbing and sliding on Papa;
- Saying hi to every Deadpool;
- Giggling at Pennywise the clown;
- Riding on Papa’s shoulders;
- Pidge, Keith, and Lance;
- Dancing with her aunt;
- Grannie; and
- Yelling Puppy at K9.
She loved hanging out with family
She did eventually nap a little, usually on the way home.
I love the picture of her and her grannie.
Overall it was a good year for the Baby… maybe more like Little Dragon.