Not much has changed since my last update. Actually, nothing has changed. I’m still waiting on WSIB to make a decision on if they’re sending me to their clinic or if they’re cutting me loose. After a lot of hubbub about an old injury, they requested to talk to my doctor and physiotherapist. I then contacted both and had them call. I don’t know if the doctor did it, but I know they talked to my physio.
I tried calling my caseworker and basically she’s waiting to make sure this isn’t an old injury that was made worse and wants to know why my doctor wants to send me to a neurologist instead of another specialist.
This is infuriating and painful.
Hopefully we’ll get some movement before I lose my patience…