Hello My Imaginary Friends,
Today is my birthday! (If you’d like to get me a gift, read and review my books.)
It’s easy to look back on your life and think, “AHHHHHH. I’ve accomplished nothing!!!” But that’s your insecurity speaking. At the very least you’ve done something that a lot of others haven’t; you’ve survived.
Surviving is good. I’ve been lucky enough to not only survive but do a few things that, I think, are awesome: (no particular order)
- Graduated University
- Had 3 books published
- Written 7 novels and part of two novels
- Made sure there was constant content on this blog since 2014
- Learnt how to roast coffee and made a semi-successful business out of it
- Been married for 9 years to my best friend (Although that’s mostly her being patient and a little luck)
- I’m super proud of Baby Dragon
- Wrote and developed an RPG (Can’t wait for FADDS to be available to all)
I’ve spent my life feeling average. I’m not the smartest, hardest working, most handsome, etc. So it’s nice to have things I’m proud of and that I feel I’ve done well. Yes, I realize there’s nothing on that list that hasn’t been done before, or that hasn’t been done better before. But I’m proud and consider myself lucky.
Who knows what I’ll be able to accomplish in the next 35-50 years.
What are you proud of?