I loved the location of this hotel! It was the only one off this little bay of water. It really evoked the charm of New England.
Are you a fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show? Do you like to travel?
Because the castle used by Dr Frank-N-Furter in the film is an ACTUAL castle in Windsor, England, and you can actually stay in this luxury manor-turned-hotel.
The castle is called Oakley Court, and it’s just twenty minutes from Heathrow, right on the River Thames.
Every year in August (on the Bank Holiday Weekend), Oakley Court hosts a RHPS picnic and screening of the movie including an overnight stay. 2019 is sold out (unsurprisingly) but their wait-list has room and 2020 hasn’t opened its bookings yet, so keep your eye open if you’re interested!
If you want to stay here on a regular day, you can do that too. There are nine suites within the original structure of the manor, but 118 rooms in total. So you can decide how luxurious you want to be.
Are you interested in travelling to England?
You can contact Jennifer Desmarais through Orleans Travel. email@example.com
A lot of news coming from Disney Parks in the past few months.
Here’s a quick bullet list of the cool things coming:
- Rock’n Roller Coaster will be re-imagined as an Avengers themed ride.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Epcot will be one of the largest enclosed roller coasters in the world.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, along with a new Beauty and the Beast sing along, will be added to the France Pavilion in Epcot.
- An updated version of O Canada! The 360-degree show, will be debuting in the Canadian Pavilion in Epcot
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios will feature the Millennium Falcon and life sized X-wing fighters.
- John Williams will compose new music for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios.
- Disney’s California Adventures will get two new Pixar rides: the Incredicoaster and an unnamed Inside Out ride.
- The Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios will be remade into Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway which will feature a new Mickey and Minnie story.
- A new resort is being built at Disney World called A Disney Lakeside Lodge and will be a deluxe nature themed resort.
- The new Skyliner in Disney World will start operations in Fall 2019.
Destination D 2018 reveals details on new experiences coming to Disney Parks: https://attractionsmagazine.com/destination-d-2018-parks-details/
Breaking News About Disney Parks and Resorts from D23 Expo Japan 2018: https://d23.com/breaking-news-about-disney-parks-and-resorts-from-d23-expo-japan-2018/
John Williams to Compose New ‘Star Wars’ Music for Disney Parks Attractions: https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/star-wars-land-disneyland-john-williams-new-attractions-1203031846/
Are you interested in travelling to a Disney Park? You can contact Jennifer Desmarais through Orleans Travel. firstname.lastname@example.org
Montreal (well, an hour outside of Montreal) has a Hobbit House that you can stay at. I read this news last week and promptly got so excited that I almost fell off my chair. (Exaggeration. I sit on a couch.)
This cute little place means that you can visit Middle-Earth without travelling to New Zealand! However, it is already booked solid until the new year. (Who is surprised? Not me!)
If you are interested in booking this cute little hotel for a short trip within Canada. You can contact Jennifer Desmarais through Orleans Travel. email@example.com